Winfoware has a wealth of experience and expertise in providing onsite/Offshore services.
The Offshore Development Centre at Winfoware acts as a virtual extension of your development teams. With sustained infrastructure investments over the years, we have created a knowledge-networked work environment from where our employees provide high quality solutions to clients. These investments enhance employee productivity and reduce engagement risk for our clients.
The elusive key to a successful offshore development centre venture resides in a twelve-letter word - Relationship. An offshore development centre is as much about technical skills and quality as it is about a relationship based on compatibility, trust and mutual respect - your supplier and you.
* Provides enormous cost benefits
* Works according to Internet time
* Provides an extended resource pool
* Allows focus on core competencies
- ESB & Service Oriented Architecture
- Model View Controller (MVC I & MVC II) Based Framework
- N-Tier Architecture
- MVT(Model View Templates) Based architecture
- Agile Development & Scrum Project Management
- Waterfall & Iterative Development
- Phased Development
- Microsoft.NET Framework
- Windows Mobile Framework
- Java & J2EE (Struts, Java Server Faces, Swings, Spring)
- Websphere Framework (Portal & Application Development)
- Python Based Frameworks(Zope Plone, Django)
- Open Content Management System(Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla)
- Ecommerce Portals(Magento & osCommerce)
The “Offshore Development Centre”(ODC) is an extension of the client’s facility. The IP of the products/modules remains solely with the client.
We suggest a phased approach and the diagram below is a high level representation of the overall process.
We commence a relationship with our customers with a scope driven approach where we offer programming services with our software code skills. As the relationship proceeds and the customer gains more confidence on our competencies, we expand the services offered. We offer a Problem Driven Approach for Project Implementation Services by sharing Project Management, Software Design and Domain Knowledge.
The next stage of Strategic Process Extension involves the implementation of our Managed Remote Development model, whereby we offer customers services relating to Architecture, Tools, Domain Knowledge and Tailoring of Processes.
Our aim is to finally forge a Technology Partnership by charting out a Shared Technology Roadmap and offering Evaluation services, suggesting Alternates, sharing our Domain Expertise and help in the creation of Intellectual Assets.
A typical team organization could be as follows: