Winfoware offers a range of Services that address the both technical and business needs to help organizations leverage leading-edge technologies for business improvement. At Winfoware, all management, organizational and technical processes are formally defined, documented, and integrated into standard methodologies that are understood and implemented at all levels of consultants, management and staff.
Our development process is designed using SEI CMM Level 4 Managed and Agile practices to insure that new applications meet design, cost, schedule and performance objectives. With development centres in India, we can provide end-to-end project execution onshore, offshore, or in a hybrid delivery mode, Winfoware also sets up offshore development centres (ODCs) to serve as an extension of our customer's development and engineering organizations.
Our service practice areas include:
- User Interface Design.
- Application Development and Maintenance.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Enterprise Content Management.
- Software Product Engineering.
Operating as their technology partner, Winfoware provides the expertise to help our clients realize their objectives. We provide:
- Winfoware invests a great deal of time and thought to understand the unique business needs of each customer. This means listening attentively, asking questions, analysing processes and working together with the customer to develop the most efficient technological solution.
- State-of-the-art technology expertise. Our core competencies range from legacy platform integration and major enterprise applications to emerging technologies such as Microsoft.NET, and XML web services.
- State- of- the- art tools to manage technology deployment.
- Business transformation core competency. We know how to help our clients rapidly achieve their business transformation goals.
- Highly disciplined program management and change management competence. Our robust management processes eliminate the hurdles of managing complex offsite deployments along with managing change issues at the customer location.
- Organizational agility. We have the speed and flexibility to marshal local consulting support and offsite development resources into a cohesive team that delivers time-to-benefit fast.
- Add to this Winfoware's flexibility, its responsiveness to new technologies/changing customer demands and our proven Delivery Model
That is why we are the preferred choice as the technology enabler for the forerunners of the industry. Professional Workforce
We employ experienced and highly skilled engineers to successfully manage and solve its customers' software project challenges. Winfoware project managers, technical professionals and the client representatives work as a team and deliver cost-effective solutions within rigorous time frames.
To ensure that work of the highest quality is delivered to our customers, we utilize our six sigma methodology to define and implement projects. This method maximizes the integration of people and technologies, cutting delivery time and resulting in cost savings. We have also follow SEI/CMM Level 4 Managed and Agile practices, ensuring that development work for our clients' applications are managed at a high level of quality and efficiency.
We have project experience and expertise across multiple architectures and technologies, including emerging technologies such as RFID, Internet/intranet applications, wireless and object-oriented development. Because most Winfoware software engineers are trained in multiple technologies and architectures, we are able to react quickly to customers' needs. Through our internal research and development group and the continuing education of our technical personnel, we ensure that our collective skill-set keeps pace with emerging technologies.